Sunday 16 February 2014

Starter Brush Set - Studio Basics Complexion Brush Set

Last Christmas, I got my first ever cosmetic brush set - The 6 piece Studio Basics Ultimate Complexion set from a TK Maxx store in Bradford. I was quite excited by this discovery as although I have a number of blusher brushes and eyeshadow brushes, I have been looking for a good foundation brush for every day use.
Studio Basics Brush Set
Studio Basics Brush Set
This set of 6 assorted brushes comes in a handy little case and contains a foundation brush, a precision concealer brush, a mini concealer brush (which I might use as a eyeshadow brush), a mini powder blush and a highlighter brush. I love the deep pink handles, perfect for cheering me up in the morning!

                                           
5 Piece Brush Set
5 Piece Brush Set
Although it doesn't state it, the brush hairs appear to be synthetic and quite soft.  I haven't been using these very long, so I have yet to complain about the quality.

What I love about TK Maxx is their product mix, and how you can stumble upon a range of brands from high end to the unknown.  I can't say I've heard much about the Studio Basics brushes, but for a starter kit priced at just £5.99, I'm very happy with them!

No comments:

Post a Comment