Sunday 23 February 2014

Mini Body Shop Sale Haul

A few months ago, I happened to stumble across a Body Shop sale, so found it very hard to resist buying some makeup! I was drawn to some tinted lip balms and some mineral powder blush, however, I've noticed that they have since been discontinued from the online store.
The Body Shop Haul!

First up is the Nature's Minerals Cheek Colour in Warm Copper which I bought on sale of £3.00. This 2g blush comes in a little pot, with some instructions how to use it.  Although 2 grams doesn't like a huge amount, this blush is extremely pigmented, and you only need a tiny amount.  
Nature's Minerals Cheek Colour in Warm Copper
Nature's Minerals Cheek Colour - Warm Copper
As it's a loose powder, it has a sieved top, which you can then tap a bit of powder on to the lid - extremely handy for clumsy fingers like me! You then swirl around the product with a kabuki brush, tap off the excess and blend on your cheeks.  

Delipscious Papaya Crush Lip Balm
Delipscious Papaya Crush Lip Balm
Delipscious Peach Crush Lip Balm
Delipscious Peach Crush Lip Balm

I also got two Delipscious Tinted Lip Balms for £1.00 each; in shades Peach Crush and Papaya Crush...how lush! :) Looking at the lip balms they seem quite pigmented, however when applying they are very sheer.  I was slightly disappointed on just how sheer they were, however the texture of the product and it's neutral scent has won me over! These stylish little silver lip balms are perfect for keeping at your desk at work or in your handbag.


Have you experimented with the mineral powder range from The Body Shop?  Let me know what you think!






No comments:

Post a Comment