Saturday 31 May 2014

Stila Steals!

A few months ago, I was alerted to some Stila bargains at Poundland by the Money Saving Expert website, so I skipped along to the local Poundland on the hunt for these products.  Luckily for me, there isn't a shortage of pound shops in sunny Bradford, and I managed to track the products down.  I got the Stila Angel Light, which is the whitening powder foundation refill in a Shade B.

Being a Stila virgin, I was quite excited to try out this product but being a refill product, it meant it came in a metal tray and a plastic case, with a sponge.

I emptied out an old NYC Colourwheel Mosaic powder case and simply stuck this refill inside instead.  It wont last very long in a makeup bag or for travelling but fine to use at home.

Although it probably is a shade lighter for my skin tone, I have enjoyed using this product, and it contains SPF 26 which is an added bonus. Looking at their website, it looks as though the product has been discontinued, and now replaced by their Illuminating Powder Refill at £18.00.  They also are available from Boots.

I know Kim K is a fan of the brand, but are you a fan of Stila cosmetics? Let me know which items you recommend!

No comments:

Post a Comment