Saturday 7 June 2014

Perfume Diaries: Be Delicious DKNY

Although my trademark fragrance is sweet and floral, when I took a whiff of the DKNY Be Delicious in Boots a few months ago, I was smitten!  This fragrance is light and fruity, based on an 'apple-y' sort of scent which is perfect for summer and for the office.

DKNY Be Delicious
It comes in a sturdy little apple-shaped bottle and I bought the 30ml Eau de Parfum, which currently retails at Boots for £34.99.   The website describes the fragrance as below

DKNY Be Delicious

'Be Delicious opens with crisp and edgy top notes including American Apple, crisp Green Cucumber and sparkling Grapefruit. The middle notes are sweet and sinful with Magnolia, Tuberose, White Muguet, Rose and Violet. In the base, Sandalwood and White Amber round out the scent with an innocent and sexy appeal.'

There are a few variations of this perfume, and I have my beady little eye on DKNY Be Delicious Red. What do you think about the DKNY Be Delicious range?

No comments:

Post a Comment